Eastergate Players – COVID Guidelines for Peter Pan performances
Welcoming you to Eastergate Village Hall safely
The following measures will be in place for your visit. We always ensure that our procedures are in line with current government guidelines, so please do check the website, and this page before your visit for the latest information.
- In accordance with the latest government directive, face coverings remain mandatory for the duration of your visit, (except while you are eating and drinking) unless you are exempt for health reasons, or for children under the age of 11. The cast and crew will also wear masks except when on stage.
- In accordance with government guidelines we do not currently require a vaccine passport or a negative test to attend.
- E-tickets will be issued as standard. These do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to check on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection at the door.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the building.
- Refreshments will be available in the interval; currently payment can be made by cash only.
- The Hall has fresh air ventilation. The windows will be open during the performance, so please wear warm clothing.
- The cast and crew will take Covid tests regularly; we would like to encourage our audience members to do the same if possible. If you have Covid symptoms please do not come to the hall.
Book with confidence
Please be reassured that should you book for a performance which has to be cancelled, you will be offered the option of a refund.
How do you use the data I provide for Test and Trace?
In line with government advice we collect contact information about each ticket booker to support NHS Test and Trace to reduce the spread of the virus. We may need to share your contact details with NHS Test and Trace, if they require. All information collected for Test and Trace will remain securely on our ticketing system, and will not be used once 21 days have elapsed after the last event you have booked. If you do not wish to share this please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to opt-out and quoting your order number.
Please do not attend the hall if you believe you may be infected with COVID-19. If you are unsure whether to self-isolate, please check the current government guidelines.
Thank you for your support; we hope you enjoy the show!